So many wonderful things! Here are some of my most favorite things from the last few weeks in March.
- The 21 Balloons by William Pène du Bois. An entertainingly weird children’s story that I’ve recently enjoyed as a bedtime story for myself.
- Chesa: Spanish food in NE Portland, including paella and delicious gin & tonics.
- Twilight Imperium: Okay, this board game is a doozy, but I have accidentally managed to really learn to rules. So despite my preference for 90 minute games, I am looking forward to a day of Twilight Imperium every three to six months. And I have an evil plan for the next time. Shhh, don’t tell anyone I play with…
- Prism Dice. It’s on Kickstarter. Based in Portland. They are so pretty.
- Sex and the City: I was home sick and ended up watching much of the first season. I’d maybe watched an episode or two before, but never enough to follow the intrigue. I’m enjoying it more than I expected! Also, I’m really, really boring compared to them. I like to sleep and I hate uncomfortable shoes. I guess I do like wine and cocktails, so we do have that.
- Getting to see The Godfather on the big screen at Hollywood Theatre in NE Portland. That was great fun!